Wednesday 7 July 2010

Moving...and renovating..

So, I may have not mentioned before,
but we, my fiance and I, have decided
to move..for a lot of reasons..
Mainly, because paying a 300euro rent
a month is now too much to handle..

So, we will move to our own smallish
apartment..which is old, BUT its
ours..

Old means, it needs quite alot
of renovating..which means A LOT
of sanding walls, sanding floors,
painting walls, painting floors,
painting closets, painting,spackling,sanding..

These are some aspects of our
bedroom...a bit..hum..ugly huh?

Well, I will post here photos of
ugly Before..and hopefully beautiful After..








Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. How exciting Jenny! Yes always hard work renovating but it will be worth it in the end, looking forward to seeing how you get on!
    Maz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :D I m tired and excited the same time..i hope it goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, reno is never fun. Best of luck to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup.no fun...my body aches..oh dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...