Tuesday 21 June 2011

Exercise-Early wake up

Wow! I started thinking about exercising and
waking up early and I would only
come up with this :

I hate exercise.
I hate waking up early.

Seriously now, I do hate both..equally.
I was never able to get up early in the morning 
unless I had set the alarm, and still it would 
feel like torture..dont get me wrong though..
I will only sleep till 09:30am, when I m allowed to..

Plus, I always hated exercise...I dont like
it when my body aches..

BUT, I also know that its about time I start
doing both..I m not 20 anymore
and I need to feel healthier, more energetic
(I hear exercise can do this to you)

but WHY both you might ask...

well, mainly because after a short
research I ve done, I ve come to the
conclusion that it is best to do it
early in the morning..which means
that I must exercize around 7.00-8.00 am
and then go to work at 9.00.


So, dear friends, any tips to make
me wake up early easier????
Are you early birds or are you more like me?
Do you like exercising?
Do you go running, do yoga or sth else??



4 comments:

  1. Uggh from someone who isn't 30 anymore I still hate waking up early lol!! Usually though once you start you should kick start those feel good endorphins which should help you get up <<< she says!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to get up and go to the gym in the morning before classes and work...but I hated it and this did not last long. Now I get up early and have a dance party, which gets my heart pumping and wakes me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I manage that Jo!! oh dear..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gabrielle, you just gave me a wonderful idea!!! thank you!!!!
    now...if only my family could live with that.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...