Friday 3 June 2011

Fresh!!

So, I have been working more with 
Copper and Brass and Enamel lately..for 2 reasons..

1. My postman is missing with all my silver goodies..
2. I love working with Enamel more than I expected




                   No More Tears- Stud earrings in Brass - Garnet

A pair of Modern Stud earrings in Brass adorned by 
juicy Garnet cabochons set in fine silver bezel.




                  No More Tears- Stud earrings in Sterling silver

A pair of sterling silver stud earrings using thick sterling silver wire

   
Sunshine - Modern earrings in Brass - Sterling Silver

Domed handcut brass circles with a mat finish


Purple enamel Stud Earrings in Copper - Sterling silver

Copper enamel stud earrings in yellow and purple



Copper stud earrings in raspberry red enamel


Available at the shop

Goodnight!



Jenny


2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...